No one likes to think of what will happen when they are gone. Stephen Walsh & Co. can help you plan for what happens when you are no longer there – ensuring everything is distributed according to your wishes.
We offer an expert yet competitively priced Will drafting service together with Powers of Attorney specifically tailored to the client’s individual circumstances and requirements.
After the passing of a loved one it can be a difficult time for family members to take the necessary steps towards extracting a Grant of Probate. A Grant is usually necessary to deal with the assets of a deceased person and we provide comprehensive advice to a Personal Representative on all aspects of extracting a Grant of Probate and Administering the Estate.
We work with private individuals, trustees and beneficiaries, commercial entities, and chartered organisations with assets in Ireland, within the EU and overseas. For families and private clients, we always endeavour to provide wealth and succession planning advice which is tailored to your precise situation and future wishes. And in the event of a new set of life circumstances, perhaps getting married, having a new child, or receiving an inheritance, we will help you to make the necessary changes to your Will.
OUR ESTATE PLANNING, WILLS AND PROBATE LEGAL SERVICES
We provide a wide range of specialist estate planning, Wills and probate services, including:
- Administration of estates – including advice to beneficiaries and/or family members of their rights and in relation to the estate
- Advice in the formation of family partnerships
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Contentious trust and probate matters
- S117 and S121 Applications taken by children
- Legal right share entitlements of spouses and rights of qualified co-habitees
- Creation of trusts with a view to facilitating trusts in tax planning
- Estate Planning with capital tax advice
- Preparation and drafting of Wills
- Powers of Attorney including wards of court and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Set up and administration of charities and not for profit organisations, and obtaining tax-exempt status
- Tax efficient transfer of family and wealth assets and businesses to the next generation
- The administration of and winding up of trusts including advising the beneficiaries or potential beneficiaries of their rights and entitlements
Stephen Walsh & Co, is a full-service law firm; this affords our estate planning Solicitors the luxury of seeking the best advice and guidance from specialists in other legal fields, including in the areas of taxation, property, commercial and corporate law, trusts, medical negligence, insolvency, and debt and asset recovery. As such, you can be assured of receiving legal advice which is considered from all possible angles; a crucial factor when it comes to more complex estate matters.
OUR ESTATE PLANNING, WILLS AND PROBATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICES
If you or a member of your family are involved in a contentious Will or probate matter, as an administrator, beneficiary, or another interested party, we will take the time to listen to the details of your case and outline your options.
It is always our aim to preserve relationships between family members and loved ones, and will often recommend Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) as a first step due to the reduced cost and stress involved, and most importantly, it is highly effective in bringing about long-term and amicable resolutions.